Worked on my car a bit in the last few days

Yes it's true i've been a dirty boy, crawlin under my car, i finally got my
exhaust to stop buzzing, and then i went to get my new O2 sensor and sell
some spare parts, and while i was at the shop, i borrowed some tools and
adjusted my timing, finally (installed 2.0 16v around Feb) so i am happy for
a while, not too mention that i got up to 115 on the way back home (Rt. 1 in
the summer in Maine!) so i was happy like i said.
for those of you who were wondering i was at about 500rpms in 5th gear and i
had plenty left, i have an AGS transaxle.

Can't wait to find my top speed!