16v tranny mount bracket needed

does anyone have a driver side tranny mount bracket they could mail to
Potterman so he can press in the rubber part and mail it to me??  He said
nobody is returning the core piece so he has no brackets for the driver
side.  I will pay for the bracket and shipping.  Better yet, if anyone did
the exchange thing with Potterman and you haven't mailed the bracket back
yet please let me know if you are going to return it to him.

Thanks!

Josh Strait
1988 Scirocco 16v (black)