Re: My corroded terminals need help!

Brooke Fairbanks wrote:
> [...]

I'd add that baking soda ( being a base or alkaline ) is as bad as acid
would be when left in contact w/ metal, it's all a mater of degree but
still nasty.

If you can't find some dielectric (spells OK that way:) then clean (
contact cleaner ), flush & dry ( light air blast, paper towel ), and
coat with a light coating of Vaseline. (sp)

Another thing might be found at Radio Shack of TV/Electronics type
place; Electric Lube. It's a spray on type light oil to prevent
corrosion and aid electrical connections.

Email back how yer doing.

TBerk