RE: Mk1 Zender repro project

On Monday, August 16, 1999 3:16 PM, Scott F. Williams
[SMTP:sfwilliams@worldnet.att.net] wrote:
> Hey, guys I never forgot about this project of ours. It just so
> happened, however, that my dumbass roomate "forgot" to pay our longterm
> storage rent and the parts (plus a lot of non-related stuff) were seized
> and held for ransom. Well, I got everything back safe and sound!
>
> Psshheewww.... Hey, may I say that again, please? "Psshheewww...."
>
> And the Zender flares are now on there way to Caledon, East Ontario for
> reproduction. It looks like we are on our way to the Mk1 promised land!
> I'll give more specifics about price and availability when the
> information comes to me. However, I'm quite sure that it'll be over $350
> and will hopefully be less than $450. That's a lot of dough but is an
> incredible bargain with all things considered.
>
> By the way, the official list of interested folks is as follows:
> John Worden
> Sal Guzzo
> Ryan Schuermann
> Mr. Aventari dude (sorry, I don't know your real name)
> Dave "Bokchoi" Sunn
> T. J. Young
> T Berk (my good or evil twin, I'm not sure...)
> Kris Rayner
> "Mad" Matt Loggans
> Chris "Carbs" DeLong
> Mr. Feenix dude (-don't know your real name, either...)
> Brettski VanSpewenburp... who the hell is this guy?... ;^)
>
> Thanks, mates...
>
> --
> Scott F. Williams
> NJ Scirocco nut
> SCCA ProRally driver
> Hotrod Rabbit GTi

I am going to chime in here and officially say thanks to Scott for buying
all that Zender stuff from me so I could finance my new grillspoiler
purchase from Dirk.

As a result, I have an original Zender Grill........................to do
something with.

My thoughts are...Send it to get copies (Scott, this is your que) or sell
it to the highest bidder or just keep it until someone has something I need
to trade.

All I need right now is a Garret T3!!!

Thanks for playing, :-)

Brian Honnold