Re: Beetle/Golf/Jetta RSi ???

That would be AWESOME if they brought that to the US. I would
seriously consider that over a 2.5RS, too. Then again, we all
know how often VW follows-though on roumors. I'm still waiting for the
W12. I'll start holding my breath now...

Neal
88 16v
99 2.5RS (**whew**...couldn't hold my breath any more!)

On Mon, 16 Aug 1999, Scott F. Williams wrote:

> Guys, has anyone else heard about this? Deeeyyaammm... this looks like a
> cool situation. Now I won't have to think of turbo'ing a Subaru 2.5 RS
> anymore...
>
> (Scott runs for cover and puts on asbestos flame protection suit.)
>
> > Oh yeah, and save your pennies for the VW Golf Rsi
> > coming out.....I read it in a magizine:
> > 250 hp
> > Twin Turbo
> > 4WD
> >
> > Well those were the specs for the New Beetle Rsi, they
> > said the Gold and Jetta Rsi will follow. They'll
> > proably have similar specs.
> >
> --
> Scott F. Williams
> NJ Scirocco nut