Mk1 Zender repro project

Hey, guys I never forgot about this project of ours. It just so
happened, however, that my dumbass roomate "forgot" to pay our longterm
storage rent and the parts (plus a lot of non-related stuff) were seized
and held for ransom. Well, I got everything back safe and sound!

Psshheewww.... Hey, may I say that again, please? "Psshheewww...."

And the Zender flares are now on there way to Caledon, East Ontario for
reproduction. It looks like we are on our way to the Mk1 promised land!
I'll give more specifics about price and availability when the
information comes to me. However, I'm quite sure that it'll be over $350
and will hopefully be less than $450. That's a lot of dough but is an
incredible bargain with all things considered.

By the way, the official list of interested folks is as follows:
John Worden
Sal Guzzo
Ryan Schuermann
Mr. Aventari dude (sorry, I don't know your real name)
Dave "Bokchoi" Sunn
T. J. Young
T Berk (my good or evil twin, I'm not sure...)
Kris Rayner
"Mad" Matt Loggans
Chris "Carbs" DeLong
Mr. Feenix dude (-don't know your real name, either...)
Brettski VanSpewenburp... who the hell is this guy?... ;^)

Thanks, mates...

--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut