Re: exhaust options?

WaspHwy@aol.com wrote:

> 84 8v. rally car. toughness counts. dual outlet mani? if so, what downpipe
> should I get? anybody run a supertrapp? 2.5" pipe? please help

Use the dual outlet iron manifold, a Techtonics 2.0" downpipe that eliminates
the cat (more torque!), and the Techtonics 2.0" cat-back exhaust. I have no
definite recommendation for the muffler. The reason why I very heartily
recommend the Techtonics is because, A) they last forever, B) they don't
break, and C) they stay in one piece for a very long time. :^) Forget about
the stainless steel, however, you'll flatten the tubing on rocks before it
rusts to death. For the record, though, I've had my TT exhaust on the car for
four seasons, now...

Lastly, don't listen to Josiah, though. He thinks that Pacesetter is the top
choice!  :^)
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut