Re: need tornado red front drivers side fender

There are a couple of sciroccos in last week's "for parts" section of the
Want Ads.  I looked at a grey '84 8v in Watertown with the engine removed.
There was some rust but I don't remember the condition of that particular
panel.

There were other rocs in there too, and most likely will still be in there
when the new issue comes out tomorrow.

I still have last week's copy if you want the numbers.

Mike ('84 bought new by me way back then)