Thanks and Good News

Thanks to everyone who answered me about the vacuum leak,
you were all exactly right.  I figured it was as good a reason as
any to finally take my car to the downtown VW shop, the only
place in town to really get an A1/A2 tuned.  Well, a day later
and only $200, and I have a new car!   Damn, he made my
speedometer go faster! fun fun.   All he did was new plugs, wires,
cap, rotor .. some other stuff that I thought I had done on my
own.  Guess not ! :-)  The whole car is quiter, smoother, and has
more power at all ranges of RPMs.  My fav. sounding area is
now aroung 5k. :-)

Thanks for listening and for the suggestions.  I'm about to turn
150 000 miles today.  Woo hoo!  Now i just need to find the cash
for those new seats ..

Nathan
'84 8v wolfsburg