Re: Well now what?

Have you checked ignition timing?  I ask cause when they did your
timing belt I doubt they retimed it.  they figure if they don't move
the cam gear then they don't need to time it...
on another not when does it pop??  I had my 16v backfiring when my fuel
pump was dying...  It would pop when I would get on it.  Never during
decel.  Once in a while when I was cruising but really when I tromped
it.  If I did repeated runs on a low tank it would get worse.  I am not
sure if it was just the transfer cause I did both so now I am done with
it.

.02
Tony