Re: MK1 Scirocco!

    The rocco really needs new shocks.  Has anyone had
>good/bad experiences that they could share?  I was thinking
>about using Boge Turbogas with possibly the factory springs
>or possibly even the springs from my 16v.....will these work?

They'll work.  I'm using the Turbogas/H&R Sofsport(aka Neuspeed) that I
bought for mny 16V shortly before I wrecked it.  I have gotten the car done
yet to see how it all feels, but it does fit with out any problems.

John Worden
Old Town, Maine

'98 Dodge Dakota 4x4
'81 Volkswagen Scirocco(Mk1) soon to be 2.0 16V.  The engine is in/
and all electrical is pretty much done.
'69 MGB- in need of total resoration(needs some front fenders too)