Re: MK1 Scirocco!

--- "John C. Worden" <scirocco@midmaine.com> wrote:
>     The rocco really needs new shocks.  Has anyone
> had
> >good/bad experiences that they could share?  I was
> thinking
> >about using Boge Turbogas with possibly the factory
> springs
> >or possibly even the springs from my 16v.....will
> these work?
>
> They'll work.  I'm using the Turbogas/H&R
> Sofsport(aka Neuspeed) that I
> bought for mny 16V shortly before I wrecked it.  I
> have gotten the car done
> yet to see how it all feels, but it does fit with
> out any problems.

Yes, the 16V springs will fit, but the car will probably sit a bit
higher than you want up front, cuz MK1 cars are lighter.

===
Mark Peele
1981 Scirocco, 1982 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT
Then there's Kristen's '78 Scirocco
http://home.t-online.de/home/Scirocco2/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM