Re: DeBadge

well rich I got mine done when the car was painted and he just filled
them in with fiberglass then painted over it he said he could not
guarantee that they would not come out but what the hell worst case I
put the badges back on!!!!!

later
ps where are my pedal instrutions?

--- Richard Deede <delrocco@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I was bored yesterday, so I decided to debadge my
> car and go for the clean
> look(I know I have far to go). Well I now have
> little holes in the hatch
> where the badges were and I was wondering what I
> could use to fill these
> holes that would look good and not
> cheeseball(electrical tape).  I know that
> some of you have done this, so thats why I'm asking.
>

> Thanks,
>

> Rich Deede
> 1988 Scirocco 2.0 16v
> 1987 Scirocco 16v- R.I.P.

> If you experience other problems, email:
> scirocco-l-probs@scirocco.org

===
Michael Leach--Rochester,NY
87 16v Red semi-show
87 16v Black winter(thanks Neal Tovsen)
85 Jetta getting rid of!!!!
91 Ford Explorer XLT(thanks Jim Jarrett)
   any input on maintenance would
   be greatly appreciated