Re: DeBadge

bondo may do for that small of holes
i heard of some really good bondo that body shops use that will hold up
better than old style bondo so it doesnt fall out after a while..i donnu
the name of it maybe someone on the list
as far as painting the filled holes there is some real good ways with touch
up paint and wet sanding at light grit I will try to get a tech page and
post it