Re: wanted...kamei 3 bar grille

hey I want to know about this quad round headlamp setup sounds pretty
sweet!!!!
I am interested...can you make copys or fax it?????
email me at
mleach@enipower.com
if you have a fax machine!!!
thanks

--- V-Dubber <vdub@voyager.net> wrote:
> I have this place overseas I can get tons of Rocco
> stuff
> I wish I had the scanner to show you maybe I can
> describe a bit
> quad round headlamp/grille setup
> "" ""   ""   "" "" grille spoiler (above)
>
> Also there is a one pice grille that I think must
> reshape the head lamps to
> look like quad round this one looks much more sleek
> (definitly need a pic to appreciate)
>
> also a real nice mesh grille that cuts on an angle
> to reshape the square
> headlamp closet to center
>
> some sort of rear filler panel to go between tail
> lamps to give that
> Smoothed look
>
> kamei bee's mesh grille
> bnadgeless grilles
> also some of those grilles like a3s' use that ae
> like an outline only with
> mesh centers
>
> tons of stuff I will have to scan a pic for everyone
> I didnt evan know they
> had rocco stuff I donnu if you can buy direct since
> I hooked  up with them
> wholesale I will have to check.Also i have a rieger
> catalog if anyone is
> intrested in me scanning some pics let me know I
> know the website they have
> works like shit
>
> At 12:04 AM 8/11/99 -0600, max@rieger.dynip.com
> wrote:
> >Sorry to say, but good luck finding one.  I've been
> searching one of these
> >for months but no luck still.
> >
> >On Wed, 11 Aug 1999, POTATO! wrote:
> >

> >> anyone have a kamei 3 bar grille they'd be
> willing to part with?.....email
> >> me if you do...thanks
> >>
> >> dave
> >>

> >> --
> majordomo@scirocco.org.
> >> If you experience other problems, email:
> scirocco-l-probs@scirocco.org
> >>

> >--
> majordomo@scirocco.org.
> >If you experience other problems, email:
> scirocco-l-probs@scirocco.org

> If you experience other problems, email:
> scirocco-l-probs@scirocco.org

===
Michael Leach--Rochester,NY
87 16v Red semi-show
87 16v Black winter(thanks Neal Tovsen)
85 Jetta getting rid of!!!!
91 Ford Explorer XLT(thanks Jim Jarrett)
   any input on maintenance would
   be greatly appreciated