Re: I was run off the road last night, but at least I may get my mk1today

i had a simlar run in like this a couple weeks ago and finally lost all trust
in the asheville police dept. being in the mountains of western nc, we have
or fair share of hillbillies and goat fuckers. but anyway me and two other
scirocco guy were going home when some asshole almost hit the white 16v and
kept antagonizing us. so we left him in out dust only to be caught by a
redlight and 30 seconds later i was almost rearended aat 40mph+(been there
done that in my first rocc). but anyway gouing throught downtown i purposly
ran a stoplight with a police cruiser waiting to cross the intersection. tha
dumb ass redneck followed me. with great surprise no blue lights. but wait
there is another cruiser in front of me at the next light i start flashing my
lights and blowing the horn, the stupid cop looks at me like i'm crazy,then
just takes off through the light. then another cruiser comes along and i
blocked the intersection and told him whatwas going on(this was in a time
period of about 30 sec) meanwhile the redneck realizes what's going on and
tries to evad the cruiser by driving on a sidewalk. but after all that work
to get police assistance it kinda wasn't worth getting to follow the cop
through down town at 80mph. oh well.