Troubles

    Ok today I installed my 16V suspension on my 82 in hopes of getting my
new suspension on my 86 next weekend. I have stumbled into a slight problem
tho.Is the fact that the front end sticks up a little high going to hurt
anything? (yes I was told ahead of time this would happen) BUT the tires are
making a nice squealing noise. Is this wholy to the fact that I need to have
the front end alighned or is there something else wrong? I accelorate and
the tires light up. Will this be fixed with a front end allignment? Also can
I damage my CV joints with the front end high? Is it worth cutting a coil
off of the 16V springs? WILL this help or make it worse?

Any help is greatly needed

Http://www.netjunkies.net/lrb/