"tons of sciroccos"

Check this out.. ND show pics at http://www.supremepower.net/nd2.html

Down near the bottom right is a picture of our contingent in the front lot.
"Tons of Sciroccos filled the guest parking" is the caption.  Cool!

On a semi-related note, the VW Jamboree today at OC Fairgrounds was kinda
sucky. There was a total of about 6 'rocs at the entire show, none of which
were in prime show condition.  A dude named Alex from Huntington, has his
clean Mk1 up for sale, in case any locals are interested.  Not sure what
he's asking.  I think he can be reached through Ron Wood or Potterman....

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0