No 1st gear? NO MOTOR MOUNT!

Guys, you'll never believe this. I lost my ability to use first gear a
couple of weeks back, right? Well, Saturday I was futzing with the
Warpig down at the shop and the mechanic noticed that my passenger's
side motor mount was shot. After a little closer inspection, though, he
then noticed that it was actually in perfect condition. However, the
friggin' bolt was completely missing! There wasn't a damned thing
holding up the motor at all!

Sheesh... We promptly got a new one in there and VOILA, 1st gear came
back. Yippee! :^)

Fini
--
Scott F. Williams