doors red and black

Here's the story, the doors on my 88 16v have rusted through repeatedly and
so I picked up some to replace them the thing is they are red, perfect but
red.  So here's the idea, I would like to trade with someone who needs red
doors but has black one if there is anyone in this situation, the doors would
have to be perfect but I don't need glass or the interior panel ect.  I am
willing to drive just about anywhere between Maryland to Maine, so let me
know, if no one responds soon I will just get them painted.  Thanks, Josh
Lukasik

PS i have many spare parts so just ask any time