Re: Drilled and slotted disk Q thanks

Thank you to everyone for the great response to my question about drilled and
slotted rotors.  I now have a much better understanding of their,
applications, uses, and benefits.  Due to the amount of responses I was not
able to thank everyone personally.  I would like to add that it is my
understanding that they would only prove beneficial if there is a good
airflow to the rotors, maybe using a wheel that would provide this.

Brian 86 16v