Re: Performance Cooling Questions

Chris Chemidlin wrote:

> FWIW,..."Our Scirocco style radiator has the performance you need
> blah, blah, blah."  They also have a trick 2 fan setup for it, but its well
> over $100!  Im sure there's a better (cheaper) way to go about putting 2
> electric fans on it.
> CHRIS CHEMIDLIN

How's about replacing the single speed fans with one from the A/C
equipped cars? One winding in the motor runs the fan a the slow speed
and both windings energized create High speed. Hmmm, how to activate the
second winding? Manual switch? Second thermostat some were?  Add the
afore mentioned relay so as to avoid burning a second thermo out. Dr.
FrankenBerk's coming Ooouuttt.

TBerk