Re: Performance Cooling Questions

FWIW,
While flipping thru the SUMMIT catalog (looking for a line-lock for the 58)
I saw the performance radiators for the Chevy's....  Its a 1982 Style
Scirocco radiator (fill on the neck, no overflow). They make no bones about
it, either... "Our Scirocco style radiator has the performance you need
blah, blah, blah."  They also have a trick 2 fan setup for it, but its well
over $100!  Im sure there's a better (cheaper) way to go about putting 2
electric fans on it.

As for the lower temp fan switch, I called the local shop and they were able
to supply them in 165, 175, 185, 195 degrees...

CHRIS CHEMIDLIN
http://www.spredhaus.com
http://www.angelfire.com/nj/spredhaus
58 Type1 Ragtop