Mischigan Dubbers

Hello all,
I am into VWs and live in Michigan as well.Detroit(Warren to be exact)
I was wondering how many of you would be intrested in a meet somewhere
central to all of us also I was planning on making a VW page with pics of
people cars from the midwest if any of you have pics please send them my
way along with a little write up about the car/s modifactions and future
plans.Also anyone intrested in starting a VW club for michigan I notice the
most I ever found here is the vintage buggers...Let me know..Also Anyone in
detroit wanna meet up any day that would be fun.
Thanks alot!