Battery...and stuff

I've got some ideas and such and I'd like to run them past you guys for any
thoughts you may have on the subject. I'm thinking about moving my battery
over to the passenger side. It doesnt look like it would be too hard,
there's plenty of room over there if I relocate the washer fluid resevoir
(also doesnt look to be too difficult). Any ideas on how to hold the batt in
there? Also, I was thinking about wiring 4 gauge to the current terminals
and then over to the battery instead of extending all of the existing wires,
seems like it would work. Why do I want to move the battery, you ask? Well,
I've been looking over the ram air diagrams and it looks like I could get a
decent flow if I moved the battery with the least amount of difficulty...

Any thoughts?

TIA

Duffy Penski
86 8v