PaceSetter Exhaust came...

And it sucks!!
Imagine that. Anyway, it got damaged in shipment, for one thing, not that
it's any big deal, but...
it has no center pipe with it, even though it was advertised as
"cat-back". It also is bent (good mandrel bends) from 1 3/4" tubing,
which, IMHO, isn't "performance exhaust"... that's replacement for stock!
The chrome/yellow dual exhaust tips look cool, but I don't personally
care. It's going back. Unless anybody, for some odd reason, feels like
buying it from me for $100 ('ll have to pay shipping back, so selling it
for $100 would be better for me, I think.) (I'm in Weare, NH) I'm going
for Eurosport or something....
	Later!
	-Josiah