Re: Drilled and slotted disk Q

Well you're right at a certain level of heat, but when it's heating
too much the friction is getting less, so that is why drilled and slotted disk
are for. They cold down the heat so the friction still at a good level to stop.

That is why in race you'll see more drilled & slotted disk than in every day
driving car (talking about average people driving ;) because some of us are
a little more additive to speed and race driving style. ;)

hope that help you to understand,

JOel
87 16v