RE: New to list, new to Sciroccos

Mine's a different situation.  The PO pulled out the dash (for some unknown
reason), and he was going to replace the timing belt (which is still intact,
but needs to be replaced).  He left a receipt for alignment in the car - the
work was done last fall, so I know it hasn't been sitting more than 8
months.  His fiancee was the one who took my money and gave me the title,
because he was "unavailable to put the car back together."  Something she
said led me to believe he was in jail at the time, and that was reinforced
the other night when my wife found a roach on the floor of the car (no, not
the kind with legs).  As a result of that, I intend to take it to the police
and have their dogs sniff it as soon as I can get it on the road.

Kind of a strange situation, I know.  I don't know the guy and don't
associate with his kind.

Aaron
'70 Bug - hibernating
'84 Scirocco - Woo-hoo!
Sand rail - for sale or trade in Columbus, IN
'87 Nissan truck - Soon to be for sale