Re: was NON-Scirocco tastes, now Scirocco Tastes

sorry to ruin your dreams butit gives you something to look forward
to..just liek everyone says you got a vw and a project in one
i have soem of the parts and the tools,  i thikn i will aim for the
quattro rocco with the rig and spare parts car...need more tools timeto
rob a snap-on man,

if you wanna talk transports the F-1 rigs will do their approxiamte cost
run around 3 million..about 1 million in tools, one million in spare
parts adn another mill for the rig itself..