Re: was NON-Scirocco tastes, now Scirocco Tastes

On Wed, 04 Aug 1999 09:04:04 -0400 jonas miller <sjmill@erols.com>
writes:
>ok the 2.2 would be really expensive withthe right head you are
>looking at around say an easy 6 thousand
>if you add the  6 speed quaife gearbox add another 4200
>as far as the 2.2 turbo you are starting around 10K plus installation
>and 4200 for the quaife
>HTH in your daydreams
>jonas
>sorry to give you a wake up

Lets play "Lets make a Deal"?

I wont tell you to spell things like everybody else can/does, and you
dont fuck with my dreams. Deal? :)

Since the scenerio was "Money is no object" whats your point? Suddenly
your an expert on mod costs? What about the cost of the transporter? No
mention of that but it will run in the 1.2 million price range. I should
worry about your $35,000 mods?

Stick to the, English writing as a second something-or-other classes and
we'll be a much happier group. :)
Thank you for playing, enjoy your parting gift.............

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and