Re: 'rocs by the bay

On 03 Aug 99 08:07:19 +0100 Jonas Karlsson <jkarlsso@metabolex.com>
writes:
>Lemme chime in too and say that Saturday was indeed awesome.
>-snip-
>Chalet has tasty micro's, but expensive burgers.

Perhaps we could schedule a visit to Carl Strauss Brewery which is in
Downtown San Diego. FIne micro brews and grub too.

Speedworld challenge, and maybe schedule it around an Autox? (Which tends
to be a great place to have a micro Scirocco show.) The next autox is
this weekend (Sat practice and Sunday event. Ill be at both with my ultra
tiny tires thank you!) which is too soon for all of you (AND ME).

So kick this around and if these turn out to be as good as the last, we
could make it a monthly event? I don't mean just here in SD, it could be
hosted by other so cal (and east coaster too. Do your own thang. you
know.) list members.

Too bad we don't have someone in Vegas! That would be a fun weekend.
MAybe we need to go there and FIND someone? Heh!
Anyways, a little ramble there..... lemme know what you think?

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and