Re: 'rocs by the bay

David Liu wrote:

> man, i wish i could have made it. i can't wait to see the pix from all
> those who attended! later- dave

I have about 100 pics to post, and had hoped to have them up by last
night.  But I'm running Win 2000 now and my trick little CompactFlash
reader doesn't like it.. so I had to try to transfer the pics with
the serial cable, which was both painful and not very effective.  Now
I'm traveling so it will probably be the weekend before they're up.  But
I got a lot of great shots.. I'll let everybody know when they're up.

-kc-
'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0
'99 GTI GLX