Re: onward through the fog

Norm Tallant wrote:

> > Ok, here's your trivia question: on what party device (vintage
> > '70's) did "onward through the fog" appear??  Hint: there was a
> > glow in the dark model!!

> Sounds like a bong to me! ^_^  I don't know about a glow-in-the-dark
> one...that would be semi-frightening!

The "Power Hitter" was a plastic squeeze bottle thingie, that with
a top on it with a little opening to hold the end of a joint.  You
fired up, and put the joint into the top, with the fire end down
inside the bottle.  Then all you had to do was squeeze the bottle
with the top pointed into your lungs.. as Bill Murray would say,
"cannonball!!".  Glow-in-the-dark version by far the most
coveted... "onward through the fog" was on the label, along with
a scurvy looking dude swinging a baseball bat (or something similar),
a la "power hitter".

Anybody still got one or know if they're still available???
I'm just curious, of course...   ;P

-kc-
'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0
'99 GTI GLX