Re: scirocco tastes?

I'm into just about any European car, especially Porsche and BMW. My
father brought me up on American steel, so I'm still into muscle cars and
other classics. Before I became a computer nerd, I wanted to go into
automotive engineering, so I also like modern/leading edge styling like
the New Beetle, the Merc. Cougar, and a lot of the new Dodges. I like
ANYTHING that is fast or handles well, and I even have seen *gasp* Hondas
that I thought looked cool (besides the NSX, which IMHO is way too cool to
be a real Honda :-)   ). I just bought my first new car, too. A Subaru
Impreza 2.5 RS. I feel bad for "breaking the faith", especially for a
Japanese car, but that thing is awesome and will do nicely until I can
afford my M-Coupe or Boxter. If VW would only come out with a real sports
car...

Basically, I like just about everything (except most SUVs...)

Neal

On Mon, 2 Aug 1999 Doolbnroht@aol.com wrote:

> just curious as to what everyone's tastes in autos are, like i know we all
> love our cars to death.... sooo... what does everyone else like as well? i
> know me and a few other scirocco lovers around these parts really like the
> looks of the chrysler conquest tsi. anyone else? oh well meaning less
> thoughts.
> scirocco content:
> i have decided to hold out on finishing the 2.0 instalation before school
> starts. i figure hey what the hell wait another month or two i will be
> happier or even more so by doing it right and not rushing it.
> later guys
> -alan

			Neal Tovsen