Re: scirocco tastes?

Hmm, i like bmw 3 series cars except the z3 and the new ones, i like the
style of the slightly older ones alot more. I love porches, esp the 928
the 914!!!!!!!!!  and 911's that are NOT new(can't stand those headlights,
they have to be the ugliest headlights ever)
but, my most favorite car ever, from when i was a little kid(i am only 22
so that wasn't that long ago) is without a fraction of a doubt a Lotus
Esprit Turbo, man, absolutely beutifull car.
As a side note, in a first for me i saw a lambroghini diablo driving
around yesterday in Tewksbury MA, it passed me on the other side of a 2
way road, then turned around and was behind me, so i pulledover to let it
drive by so i could see it, and it pulled in behind me into the parking
lot of a chinese restaurant. man, can you imagine picking up chinese food
in a diablo!
i have NEVER seen a car this red before in my life, it was increibly
immpressive.
Rob Luhrs