Re: motor oil , which one??

On Fri, 30 Apr 1999 13:23:12 -0700 Kevin <aventari@cts.com> writes:

>I go with synthetic for the mere fact that it will _gain_ you horsepower
>AND gas mileage, something rare in highly modified motors such as mine.
>Dyno tests have proven that switching to synthetic will gain you a few
>ponies.
>
>Kevin Fry -- gear head/computer nerd

Hey Mr. highly modified gear head. :)
You gonna come out sunday at the staduim and actually run in DSP? The
Corvette club is putting on the autox so you know it will be a fast, high
horsepower dependant course.
We run in the 4th run group so theres NO excuse not to run in DSP.
Well??

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and