Re: EVIL WINDS ARE A BLOWIN' - You May Already know this!

yes folks,

this is unfortunately very true.
My laptop was infected with this very virus, and I had to send it back to
the manufacturer to have the BIOS replaced.

And then, I come into work this morning to discover that I know longer have
a hard drive on my PC.  I lost basically all of the information that I need
be able to work properly.  Needless to say, I am a very unhappy camper right
now, especially since I am on some POS PC temporarily.

So, those of you that I have been emailing with off list for what ever
reason, please
send me an email as I probably no longer have your addresses.

I think I'm being punished for almost buying a cabriolet this weekend for my
daily driver.

at least my roc is running..... :-(

Alex Ting
Account Mananger
Millennium Solutions Group, Inc.
575 Menlo Dr. #4
Rocklin, CA  95765

Phone:  888.801.2001 ext. 228 or 916.630.2001
Fax:  916.630.2000
email:  alex@millenniumsolutions.net