Wink mirror in Mk.1: opinions?

	I think the Wink mirror is unbeatable for coverage but it seems
like it would cut off too much of the top of the windshield.  I don't like
the sensation of driving with the visors down or having to duck down to see
traffic lights.  Anyone have one in their Mk.1 and what do you think about
it?  Do you have the 4 or 5 panel?  Can the brackets be bent or modified so
that the mirror sits higher?  How hard was intallation?  How do you remove
the stock mirror?  I didn't see any set screws for removal.  TIA for any
help, benton-----