Re: Factory Fog Lights [WAS: RE: Chrome Bumper & Light???]

In a message dated 4/25/99 12:16:48 PM EST, ntovsen@piper.hamline.edu writes:

<< OK...so tell me about my fog lights. My 88 has a switch in the dash for fog
 lights, and it had a set of Bosch fogs when I bought the car, but the switch
 is not connected to anything that I can tell.

 Even if my fog lights are aftermarket, wouldn't it be plausible that, since
 I have a factory switch, that my car (a North America model) came with fogs
 originally? My 87 does not have this switch.

I too have the factory fog light switch. Your talking about the third switch
on the right side under the hazard switch right?  I think this was an
accessory that some VW dearlerships offered when the car was new.  Although
my car did not have any fog lights when I got it, the mounting points for
them were there so i just added my own.

Brian 86 16v