SV: broken exhaust

Loosen your front and back motor/gearbox mounts and tilt the
motor forward until you have enough play between your swaybar
and exhaust. Fasten mounts and drive. If you still have problem
your mounts are worn out and need to be replaced

Roland Johansson
Scirocco 1,6l TIC -82
Http://hem.passagen.se/toker

majordomo@scirocco.org.