Re: New Dimensions Show gathering. "hotel"

Actually, the LA club if it's the right one I think you're referring to has
2 groups leaving.  We have 1 group leaving at 4am driving up the long way.
Stopping at various places to take pictures, etc and we have another group
going up the 5 leaving at I think 10am.  If anyone is interested in going
with us in either group.  Let me know.  Oh, the club name is Renner by the
way.  Pretty new club, about 8 months old but we've made a lot of progress
with bigger and better things to come.

Aaron..
'87 Scirocco 16v..