Re: New Dimensions Show gathering. "hotel"

Ian and I work next to Cost CO.
Kevin could swing by and we could all pick up the Motorola walkie-talkies.

Good point on the extra drive time. Shawn & friends could stay at my house
Friday.
We could head out extra early. The LA club is heading up at 4 AM!
UUUUU that is too early.  7AM works for me. We should meet at a gas station
in Long Beach. If some LA folks want to jump in that is cool we just need
have a spot on the 101 to meet at and use the  walkie-talkies to wake them
up.

Doug

Message text written by Kevin Collins
>Shawn C Meze wrote:

> Those of us driving up from So Cal need to organize a drive up. A meeting
> place and time ect. I think last year worked out great although the
> meeting time didn't get met very well so if we can all be somewhat on
> time that would be great. Id rather spend time on the road than time
> waiting around.

Agreed.  And this year's drive will be much longer, assuning we go up Hwy 1
as planned.. we need to plan accordingly!  Also we need to decide on a mode
of communication, i.e. those little Motorola walkie-talkies or whatever..
..Costco has them right now for $69.

--
Kevin Collins<