Gauges

what size senders do I need for the water temp and oil press. gauges  I want
to install? I have  1/8-27 npt senders but assume these will not work due to
the metricity of the rocco. I intend to keep the factory water temp gauge and
use a VDO gauge with NUMBERS on it so will need to add a T fitting on the
hose outlet.

also, what is the temp sensor on the head for? I am referring to on the
drivers side of the head- is this for the F.I. computer?

Ken
85 Rocco Wolfie 8V
93 Mustang LX 5.0