60x4  soundstream amp, 1 GM 102 60x2 pioneer amp,  93 power sunroof
control and motor(wont be in for a bit), i dont think i missed any of
the inportant things, besides teh usual new belts, hoses, clutch,
brakes.  it hink that covers it....

when i saw how much the other dude spent on his car i decided to writerw
down everything that ibought or value of trade and then i added it all p
and the grand total came to about 8150 give or take a 100..and the
scarey thing is i am not done yet..nowon to the questions.

#1.... i a svaing to make a 2.1L  here is the plan and i need some help.
the crank i am gettign out of a deisil rabbit in stead of paying the 1K
for a new one is this wise....number 2  what type of 83.5 mm pistons
should i look at any recommendations ...ROSS race pistons any good..
and  finally number 3 after the bottem end is done and the top end is
done  what is left to do besides turbo or charger system...
thank you guys in advance
i am looking forward to *in a Dick Vitale voice*  CINCI BABY
jonas
87 rocco (turing into project what am i talking about she is a project.
hopein gto get it on the road before weds)