Re: Guess what IT WAS MY SCHOOL ...(non- rocco)

Mike wrote:

> U know what makes me sick....people who have no idea what it might be like
> to be picked on...people who could not even understand how something like
> this could happen.....let me beat the hell out of you everyday for years and
> see if you still have common sense. I am not justifying what these kids did
> but it is nothing that has not crossed my mind a time or two...

I saw on the news tonight that one of the perps had a brand new B-M-TroubleU
at age 17?  WTF's up with that??  That's some MAJORLY incompetent parenting,
as far as I'm concerned... not that it would lead anybody to do what these
guys did, but something was definitely not right with mommy and daddy...

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA