Re: Scirocco T-shirts. WAS [time for a real car]

Night Shadow wrote:

> Are you guys going up on Sat? Staying in that hotel both Sat and Sun
> nights? (can we say repeat of WaterFest?)

At this point (subject to change) I'm planning on only staying over Saturday
night.  I travel constantly for work now and the less time I spend in hotels,
the better.. then again if a lot of people decide they want to stay Sunday
too then I could be swayed.  In fact - Monday would be a GREAT time to take
a drive up into the Santa Cruz mountains..

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA