Re: Scirocco T-shirts. WAS [time for a real car]

At 6:15 PM -0700 4/22/99, Kevin Collins wrote:

  In fact - Monday would be a GREAT time to take
> a drive up into the Santa Cruz mountains..

I am SOOOO jealous and wish I could get out there for the show.  I was in
Cupertino in March for an Apple developer kitchen, and just had to go drive
17 South towards Santa Cruz.

Of course, in the lovely rental Alero, it wasn't nearly as fun as it would
have been had it been my '81 Convertible with the new suspension, or the
GLX, since the car was an automatic (blek).
| Jim Jarrett                      http://www2.rpa.net/~jarrett |
| jarrett@<NOSPAM>rpa.net                                       |
|                     "Cue the Sun."                            |
|               -Ed Harris, _The_Truman_Show_                   |