RE: Guess what IT WAS MY SCHOOL ...(non- rocco)

> BAH!
> You will never understand what can make a person do
> such a thing.

I think more of the fact is that these punk ass kids
don't know what they're doing. They probably don't
realize when they're shooting people, they are
actually trying to kill them! Maybe too much movies,
maybe a disturbed childhood... Who knows? One girl was
shot in the chest 9 TIMES!! These guys were sicko's!

And they could of gotten away with it easily. All they
would have to do is take off the masks and coats and
pretend they were students. Did you see the size of
that school? It was huge! Well it's good that they
didn't get away, and they got what they deserved.
Because if they hadn't shot themselves, I hope one of
those SWAT team guy would of!

In this case, you don't know where these people get
they're ideas from. If you quote Scream "Movies don't
create psychopath's, movie's make psychopath's more
creative" this could be it, but if it's happend before
and it happend now, It could very well possible happen
again. When they show this stuff on TV, just gives
people ideas. =p

Stupid little bastards have no idea what the hell
they're doing and now I hope people are pissing on
thier graves! (Harsh, but called for!) Makes me sick!

===
Paul Maione (Rump Rocker)
Scirocco 86' 8v (Ready to Roll :)
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/9149/