time for a real car

that's it.  this car is a piece of shit.  nothing but repairs here and
there.  i'm sick of it.  i just replaced the front brakes and it cost me
$220!  what is this?

	i think that it's time i grew up and got me a real car.  namely a honda
or integra.  i'd rather get an integra, but a buddy of mine managed to
score me a mint 98 civic for a good price, so i'm going for it.  take a
look, it's sweet!

	anyways, it's been fun, but i'm getting out while i still have a life.

jason
the mad bastard

JPEG image