RE: Anchoring child safety seat in rear seat of Scirocco

It may be different in Canada, but I've never seen such a bar across the
back seat of a Scirocco here in the US. The back of the seat just goes from
fiberboard on the rear to vinyl on the front. I don't know of where you
might mount that tether...perhaps it could be bolted to the rear shock
towers somehow? Otherwise your only options would be to extend the tether
all the way to the tail lights (possibly not within code?) or to bolt it to
the floor.

Could you perhaps make a complete loop around the seatback with the tether,
then fasten it to itself? Sort of like putting a winch cable from a truck
around a tree. Just an idea...

Let us know how you solve this. I don't have kids, but hopefully my Scirocco
will still be around when I do!

Neal